Monday, July 11, 2011

Chloe Getting Married




{Candy Bar ... Swedish Fish? Yum! }



{Me, Chloe}


{Cousins: Cyndi, Me, Jill, Chloe, Carolyn, Sophie}


{They had a Bubble Tea Station at the reception!}


{Jasmine leaves instead of birdseed/rice/confetti ... they smelled amazing!}


{Don, Chloe}




This past weekend I road-tripped with my younger sister and parents to Minnesota to celebrate my cousin & her new husband. Car trips are hilarious when you're twenty-eight years old and traveling with your parents. Example: Dad asking if I had enough money to buy myself a Subway sandwich and requesting a 15-minute notice for potty stops. Some of my favorite memories with family were our summer road trips to various places {Corn Palace in South Dakota, anyone?}.


Since my family lives all over the place, it's rare that most of us are together other than for weddings and funerals {unfortunate, but true}. The weekend was spent catching up with family, sharing hilarious stories about our mothers {because there are five sisters}, and making sweet memories.


I was appointed to the Instax guest book photo station, where I had a blast asking people to take photos and attempting to get babies to smile {unsuccessfully}. The last photo is the snapshot of my sister and I.


I'm so happy for my cousin and her new hubby.


xoxo,


PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!