Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: 24/25/26 Editions


Source: beyondbeyond.co.uk via Pilar on Pinterest


I've been missing in action from my Weekly Gratitude posts for the last few weeks. I've still been thankful {of course} but I've missed cataloging them here on the blog. Learn more about Weekly Gratitude here.

Things I'm thankful for:

  • Spending an entire week with my sister who was in town from Michigan.

  • Celebrating with family for my cousin's wedding; I'm thankful for safe travels to/from Minnesota.

  • Another year of life {aka my birthday}!

  • Laughing with my sisters and hubby through "Horrible Bosses" this week.

  • New friendships through our small group from church.

  • A husband that loves and respects me.

  • A bicycle that I love to ride!

  • Discovering a new favorite Vietnamese sandwich shop in our neighborhood: Bun Mi. Absolutely delicious!


xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!