Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Makeup

Summer Makeup

These are the current products that I use {and love} during the summer.

1) Stila tinted moisturizer: I don't like to wear foundation, so the helpful Sephora staff suggested a tinted moisturizer. This stuff is amazing! It evens out my skin tone without looking like I'm wearing any foundation. Bonus: SPF 20!

2) Gold shadow: This color adds a bit of shimmer and is so fun for the summer.

3) Clinique concealer: For any blemishes and under eye circles.

4) L'Oreal mascara: My favorite "Target mascara" that defines and lengthens my lashes.

5) Stila Lipstain/Cheekstain in Mango Crush: So I was very skeptical about the coral/orange tones, but this stuff looks so pretty on my lips and cheeks, I'm a believer.

6) Rosebud salve: Hands-down my favorite lip balm, regardless of the season.

Do you change your beauty routine for the season?

xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!