Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inspired Tuesday: 30 Day Shred

{Source}


Working out is so much easier when I have a plan to follow {or a routine}. When I started training for my first 5K last September, I loved working out because all of the workouts were on a schedule. Since then, I haven't gotten my workout groove back. I still jog, lift on machines, and do an occasional set of push ups, but it just hasn't been the same. After reading an Archives Vintage post {here}, I was inspired to start up a routine again. Instead of jumping into something crazy like this {which I really do want to try}, I opted for a Jillian Michaels dvd. So, I started supplementing my workouts with the 30 Day Shred dvd for my workouts.


Jillian Michaels is amazing: she kicks butt, yells, and ultimately motivates all of her participants to keep going even though you want to die. It's awesome. And really hard. And sometimes I yell at Jillian. I haven't worked out this hard in years {since I had a personal trainer for 12 weeks}. I love it!


Let's see how long this lasts!


xoxo,


PJ

4 comments:

  1. I heard that her routines kick some ass. If I wasn't someone that needed a gym atmosphere I would definitely be doing that. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mildly terrified of Jillian Michaels! I need to be in better shape before getting to that level. GOOD LUCK!

    Thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is scary! But she motivates like none-other, so I deal with it. You're most welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her routines are certainly kicking my ass, that's for sure! haha

    ReplyDelete

feeling feisty? leave a comment!