Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012

I suppose the phrase "better late than never" applies to this post where I recap New Year's and the last few weeks. We spent the new year weekend in Michigan with good friends. We stayed up late, played a few games, and relaxed in the hot tub. It was lovely. B and I saw Young Adult on New Year's Day. Overall, I thought it was a good film, just not a "feel good" film. Charlize Theron is officially my new girl crush. She's drop-dead gorgeous.





Since we've been back, I have been sick for nearly two weeks. I finally dragged myself to the Doctor's office on Friday, and was diagnosed with a double ear infection and a sinus infection. Even though I'm on antibiotics and "getting better", I still feel pretty miserable. I also haven't been running for two weeks, which makes me feel even more out of it. I've watched Season One and Two of Gossip Girl, gone through two boxes of tissue, two containers of orange juice, and nearly 20 cups of tea.

Here's hoping this week I finally start to feel better. Ho hum.

xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!