Wednesday, December 07, 2011

CBN Rent the Runway Event

Last night, after a horrendous day of work, I did not feel like taking photos {or having my photo taken, either}. But I forced myself to stick to my plan and meet up with B to attend the CBN Rent the Runway Event at Maxine's. I threw on my favorite jeans, top, blazer, and was out the door in 20 minutes.

We had a great time chatting with other bloggers, catching up and meeting new people. Maxine {the owner of the salon} opened up her ah-mazing home to host the party. It was absolutely gorgeous. Quite possibly the most beautiful loft I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I didn't snap many photos due to aforementioned circumstances. I will, however, post links to additional photos as they are available. You, too, need to see the beauty of the loft.


{Lori of glorioffood.com and friend}



{A terribly shadowy photo of B and I - it was either no flash or red eyes}



Thank you again, Chicago Blogger Network, Rent the Runway, and Maxine for being such generous hosts. Thank you to  Vosges, Rent the RunwayFreshiiPink PapayaKindPop Chips for stuffing our bags full of goodies!!



After the party, we headed to a favorite neighborhood spot to grab some grub. Hooray for a weeknight Girl's Night Out!

xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!