Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


{via Pinterest}


Things I'm thankful for:

  • I had a great time in Michigan with my sisters and momma last weekend. So fun for all of the girls to be together!!

  • Gloves: I forget how cold my hands get during these months. I'm so grateful for my fingerless gloves {so I can still text, of course!}

  • Dinner with friends, cracking up and spending time catching up on life

  • Good girlfriend telephone call

  • Receiving a letter in the mail from a long-distance friend {yes, we are old-lady pen pals}


Things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

  • Running with "B": We are on track for our 5K training, running 4 miles!

  • Sleeping in on Saturday morning {and cuddles with Lennon}

  • Saturday afternoon event {see below} and seeing some of my newly found blogger-friends

  • Saturday evening Chick Flick night

  • Sunday brunch


xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!