Monday, November 28, 2011

Nike Running Gear

So it's become a tradition {at least for the past two years} for Dad and I to run on Thanksgiving morning. This year, we did not do the 8K Turkey Trot {mostly because I'm ran a 5K on Saturday}, and instead headed out for a 4 mile run with my friend B. It was an absolutely gorgeous day for a run!

A few months back when Dad and I attended the Nike Chicago LunarGlide+3 event, Nike graciously sent a new pair of kicks and some tech shirts for myself AND for my Dad! We finally snapped a few photos of us in the running gear. I have been wearing the Nike Chicago LunarGlide+3 for my regular running shoes and I love them.

{our Turkey Day running gear}


{our sweet kicks!}


{the tech shirts and our sweet kicks!}


Thank you again to Chicago Blogger Network and Nike for the gear!


xoxo,


PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!