Friday, April 08, 2011

weekly gratitude: thirteenth edition




Things I'm thankful for this week:
  • I'm thankful for family. (More to come on this). I will just say that I'm so very thankful for a family support system.
  • I'm thankful for Costco deals! I've scored some amazing Costco deals recently including organic half-and-half (a ginormous carton) for $2.99.
  • I'm thankful for Netflix: since we don't have cable, it's a life saver.
  • I'm thankful for feeling like spring is a chance to start over. I love planning things, and I'm excited for a new season to "plan" for. 
  • I'm thankful for Hubby and the gorgeous flowers that he brought home this week.
  • I'm thankful that this past week of work was light, and not full of drama.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!