Thursday, February 10, 2011

a skirt & a scarf





{sweater & skirt - gap | tights - betsey johnson | scarf - gifted russian scarf}

i'm desperately behind in posting my 30x30 posting of picks, photos, etc. i've got my items, and i've been faithfully wearing them since last tuesday, but since i'm essentially working two jobs, i just haven't had the time! mix that, with the f-f-freezing cold weather, getting outfit photos has been absolutely out of the question. here are a few photos of my outfit from today. and just for the record, it's my second time remixing this skirt. i.love.it. especially paired with the bright scarf that almost matches perfectly, i thinks this outfit  is part feisty & part fashionable. and that's okay with me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!