Saturday, October 09, 2010

she's got a ticket to ride




(dress - tucker for target | leggings - target | boots & earrings - urban outfitters | 
necklace - family hand me down | gym & work bags - fossil)


i'm so glad it's friday. (now, i say this every friday, but it somehow makes me feel better.) today is one of the most beautiful days in this city. i may even say it's the most perfect day of the entire year. hmm...

today was a terribly busy day. fridays always are, and this week even more so because the program that i run was being audited. i hate audits. i needed something especially fun to wear to work today to keep me positive. i purchased this dress a few weeks ago from the tucker for target line. i absolutely love it! i paired it with a pair of leggings and boots, and i was good to go.

what worked: this dress is so comfortable! and it has pockets! i love pockets! i also love the detail on the buttons (see close up below)

what didn't work: i have no complaints. this was a great outfit. i'm definitely going to wear this or a very similar version of this, again.


happy weekend!

xoxo,
pilar

3 comments:

  1. Hi there:) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog....super sweet of you!
    I LOVE your Tucker dress....my Target was always out of stock..but I scored on this weekend!
    I cant wait to wear it tomorrow:)

    We can follow each other if you would like:)

    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I've heard such great things about the Tucker/Target collab, I need to check it out! Lovely, lovely pictures.

    So What If I Like Pretty Things
    http://melliott930.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I just now seeing that you have a blog?! You look adorable! I have this dress hanging in my closet right now (due to a swap with the Delightful Dozen!) and I can't wait to wear it! It's so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

feeling feisty? leave a comment!