Monday, June 25, 2012

Funk

My life has been a bit crazy these past few weeks. The hospital I work at moved across town and I've been adjusting to a new commute downtown among other things {like figuring out where in the world I'm going once I'm in the new 20-plus story building}. To top it off, I had a really traumatic past few weeks dealing with oral surgery go awry. I finally feel like I'm crawling out of this funk and am starting to get my routine down. Finally!



These are some photos of the hospital closing celebration that included champagne flavored cupcakes and a fly-over above the old hospital. It was hard to say goodbye to the old building and neighborhood. I almost feel like I grew up there: I interned during grad school, started working weekends when I graduated, and now I'm a full time employee.

Cheers to the old hospital, cheers to the future.

xoxo,

PJ

1 comment:

  1. you and your crazy life. missed your blog so i hope you'll be back a bit more! miss you pj, hopefully i'll get to chicago some time in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

feeling feisty? leave a comment!