Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: Clarisonic Mia


I bought the Clarisonic Mia in January after months of reading reviews and lusting after the boasts of "superior cleansing". Shortly after I replaced my sheer tinted moisturizer with a SPF clay foundation, I realized that I needed to amp up my facial cleansing routine. After a few washes with the Clarisonic, my face felt significantly cleaner. Using it on my face twice a day was a little much. Currently, I use it in the evenings to deep cleanse and remove makeup.

Pros:

  • An automatic 60-second timer ensures that skin will not be scrubbed raw

  • Any cleanser works, so it's not specific to the Clarisonic cleanser

  • Rechargeable, completely waterproof {I'm not afraid of electrocuting myself while I wash my face in the shower}


Cons:



  • The Mia does not alert when it's time to move to a different face zone, so it's important to keep track of how long you spend on the different areas of your face

  • Financial investment of $119 still feels a little steep


Overall, I wouldn't deem it "life changing" but I am satisfied with my purchase.

 

Do any of you use the Clarisonic skin cleansing system? What do you think?


 

xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!