Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekly Gratitude


This first month of 2012 has proved to be one very difficult month. Hubby started nursing school, a trauma occurred in my family, I was sick for three weeks which messed up my regular running routine, and I started a new position at work which has been more challenging that I expected. Decreased sunshine and the bitter cold weather has only contributed to my poor outlook on this new year. I finally feel like I'm starting to come out of this "rut". Finally!

These are just some of the things that I'm thankful for:

  • Peppermint tea

  • My new Hayden-Harnett handbag {post coming soon!}

  • Greek yogurt

  • My new Clarisonic Mia {post coming soon!}

  • Gossip Girl Seasons 1-4 on Netflix

  • Lennon's extra snuggles

  • Growing relationships with co-workers

  • A new challenging position {working with cardiac patients}

  • My new counselor/therapist

  • New cold-weather running shoes and gear


Do you ever feel like you're stuck in a rut? How do you get out of it?

xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!