Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


{via Pinterest}


I love that this quote bends either way to apply to the kind things you say/do and the mean things you say/do. The words fade, the actions fade, but the feelings remain. So true.

These last few weeks have been filled with some really fun events. I'm particularly thankful for:

  • Opportunities to meet fellow bloggers in Chicago thanks to the Chicago Blogger Network

  • Fun with friends: playing games {I won my first game of Clue - ever!} and last-minute dinner dates

  • Amping up my runs to finish training for the 5K that I will run at the end of the month

  • Telephone calls with my girlfriends

  • Chicken nuggets {random, I know}

  • My Hubby that sees the good, the bad, & the ugly AND loves me anyway

  • Burt's Bees 'Hibiscus' tinted lip balm & Weleda 'Everon' lip balm have been my latest obsessions for protecting my kisser from the temperature drop this week


This weekend I'm headed to Grand Rapids to visit my Middle Sister. Momma and Little Sister are coming along, too, for a little road trip/girls weekend. Wee!

xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!