Friday, September 02, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: 32/33 Editions


{via Pinterest}


When I first joined the Weekly Gratitude movement {post here}, I wanted to carve out a time to reflect on the things that happened during the week. Week after week, the little things start to add up.  Slowly {but surely} the good outweighs the bad. Every. Time.




  • Thank you Hubby for your patience. I know sometimes I am difficult to live with {I leave my wet towels on the bed and I know it's annoying}. I'm so grateful for your love.

  • Thank you Betsy for the letter in the mail this week. It's so fun to be pen-pals in this age of digital communication.

  • Thank you Pandora for the free music. I've loved you for so long and sometimes I take you for granted.

  • Thank you Lennon for being the best cuddle buddy, ever.

  • Thank you sunshine for sticking around!


I'm looking forward to this weekend filled with visits from friends & family! Happy Labor Day, everyone!

xoxo
PJ

 

1 comment:

feeling feisty? leave a comment!