Thursday, September 29, 2011

Running Fever

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I've got a new running buddy. We run together twice a week along the lakeshore. It's so much fun! As with any workout {or sport, I suppose}, it's essential to have good gear. Unfortunately, sometimes this means that style succumbs to practicality.


Earlier this year I purchased an amazing new running bra that literally changed my life {I will post about this later}. Since then, I haven't replaced any of my workout gear. First on the list is a new pair of running shoes. I've been on the hunt for a new pair of kicks {mine look awfully similar to these}. They're nearly three years old, so I'm due for a new pair but I just haven't gotten around to buying them.


This Saturday, AKIN is hosting a launch party for NIKE's new Chicago LunarGlide+ 3. {Hubby has a pair of the LunarGlide+ 2, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit envious of them.}




I'm excited to see what stylish running clothes they feature and to check out these sweet running shoes! If you're a local Chicagoan, and you like to run {or work out}, consider checking it out. I'll be there!

xo,

PJ

Disclosure: In exchange for sharing this invitation, I will be getting a pair of these sweet new sneaks to replace my awfully old pair. See ya later, old lady shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!