Saturday, August 06, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: 29th Edition

{celebrating Hubby's acceptance letter}


It's been a full week over here ... there are so many things for me to be thankful for!

  • Hubby was accepted to the MSN program at Rush University! I'm so proud of him!

  • Quality time at a friends' BBQ celebrating his birthday.

  • Impromptu drinks with friends to celebrate Hubby's news. I'm so thankful for people in our lives that help make these things special.

  • Modern Family on DVD for the stormy evenings. Laughter makes everything better. And MoFa sure makes me laugh a lot.

  • Supportive family that listens and encourages me when I'm feeling discouraged.

  • And ... finally, seeing Paul McCartney was an experience of a lifetime, and it was so perfect to be able to be there with my love.


xoxo,

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!