Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet Ride





The past few weekends I've noticed a tiny truck parked on our street corner boasting sweet treats. Come to find out Sweet Ride is a mobile bakery offering Whoopie Pies, Cupcakes, and Cake Pops. Since Whoopie Pies are the new trendy sweet treat, I thought I'd give them a whirl. I purchased a Black & White and Red Velvet Whoopie, and a Vanilla Cake Pop. Hubby chose the Red Velvet Whoopie {shaped in a heart} and I the Black & White Whoopie {in the shape of a cat}. We both agreed they were delicious and fluffy. 

Whoopie Pie v. Cupcake: Given the choice between a Whoopie Pie and Cupcake, I'd still go Cupcake. I'm a loyal fan. Whether they're trendy or not, they'll always be close to my heart.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!