Monday, April 25, 2011

Foodie Monday: Sola





This weekend Hubby and I visited one of our favorite restaurants in the City: Sola. I saw a sweet Groupon a few months ago offering a $50 gift certificate for $25! Score! We made reservations for this weekend to celebrate the end of Hubby's spring break.
We shared Artichoke Fritters, Sea Green Salad, and Truffle Parmesan Fries {and a bottle of Merlot}. Hubby ordered the Short Ribs, and I had the Wagyu Hanger Steak. Everything was so delicious that we couldn't resist the desserts. Hubby ordered the Mai'a Hot Fudge Sundae, and I had the Sorbet Flight {cocount, passion fruit, and mango}.

The photos are a little grainy due per Hubby's request for no flash {aka: don't make a scene}. Overall the food is delicious, the flavors are so subtle and complimentary of each other that you just "know" it's been prepared well.

Overall, I would highly recommend this little spot if you're looking for a special occasion, or just a nice dinner on the Northside that's not overly pretentious. They also have a great Prixe Fix Menu available Mon - Wed.

{I threw in the photo of my outfit simply because I adore this dress! It's from the Rodarte Target Colletion and I wear it regularly.}

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!