Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: Eleventh Edition

>
{sister love, circa 2004}

These are the things I'm thankful for this week:
  • Chipotle's Tacos & Burrito Bowl: it's so delicious I've eaten there twice this week. 
  • Cadbury Creme Eggs - they're back for the season. Every year I want one (last year we had a crisis because I didn't remember them until after Easter, and everyone was sold out), and this year I tired the mini eggs instead, and they're just as yummy & so cute. 
  • I made it to the gym three times this week ... I'm thankful for the extra time and the motivation to work out.
  • Bedtime snuggles; Husby's been studying late almost every night. I'm thankful for the nights this week when we were able to go to bed at the same time.
  • Lennon had surgery last week and had to wear this because he wouldn't let the wound heal. He was the source of entertainment for the week:

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!