Saturday, January 15, 2011

weekly gratitude: second edition


things that i'm thankful for this week:
  • oranges: they're so yummy right now! i've been eating 3 a day. 
  • my sister: she will go with me to see cheesy romantic comedies and not complain. ever.
  • our juicer/hubby: hubby  made me fresh orange juice this week when my throat hurt. it was fabulous.
  • my daily planner: it's lovely and colorful and helps me get through the mundane work weeks.
  • netflix instant: one of the greatest inventions of all time (in my humble opinion), especially for those of us without cable television. it gets me through the winter. 
  • my job: exciting new things are happening at work; and i'm also really excited to use my FOUR weeks of vacation this year. hooray!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!