Friday, December 31, 2010

another year over

i can't believe 2010 is coming to a close. it's been such an incredible year of growth, and i've enjoyed a majority of the lessons learned and memories made.

last year as 2009 was coming to a close, hubs and i had an incredible conversation about our goals for the new year. being obsessed with writing things down in my planner, i created a running "list" of things that i wanted to accomplish in 2010. i'd be fibbing if i said that i met all of my goals, but i can say (with a great deal of pride) that i met most of them! it's so fun looking back on my list and seeing what i thought was really important at the start of 2010. so without further commentary, here is a look back on my year...



{i got glasses}


{i graduated from graduate school*}



{my baby sister graduated from high school}









{hubs and i took a california vacation*: visited our good friend, photos of us biking the golden gate bridge, & taking a canopy tour of the redwoods}




{i got a tattoo*}





{my other sister got married}




{my best friend moved from michigan back to the east coast}





{i ran a 5k* and an 8k*}




{lennon turned one}





{hubs started taking classes & got a 4.0!}
 


{i took a photography class* and got a new lens* and started blogging more regularly*}





{i made a turkey, again}




{i took a sewing class* and then promptly broke my sewing machine}




{i started reading books again via my new kindle*} 





{we visited colorado with my hubs' family}






{i ate lots of greek yogurt ... i'm a little obsessed}









*indicates that these were actual goals for 2010 that i crossed off my list!






all in all, i look back on 2010 with fond memories, and hope that 2011 will be even better! 
happy new year!


xoxo,

pilar











2 comments:

  1. >cheers to 2011 and your new goals, pilar! glad you met most of the ones you made for 2010. ps i love your new layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fantastic year! Here's to 2012!

    ReplyDelete

feeling feisty? leave a comment!