Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Wishlist 2012





Confession: I have not started any of my Christmas shopping. I'm particularly distracted this year which I blame partially on this growing belly and hormones that accompany. I have ideas and lists of items to purchase for my family and friends, but I have not purchased one item. In an effort to get my holiday gift inspiration going, I created my own little holiday wishlist of sorts. It's hard to focus on myself and not ask for things for the little dude that will be making an appearance in the new year - but alas! I did it.

Holiday Wishlist 2012






Holiday Wishlist: Magazine Subscription to Real Simple or Lucky | Tunnel Scarf |


Prenatal Massage | Infinity Ring | Slippers | Belly Butter | Woodsy Candle




No comments:

Post a Comment

feeling feisty? leave a comment!