Sunday, December 04, 2011

Holiday Wishlist

These are a few things that I'm currently loving this season. Hubby and I will be exchanging gifts {with a set budget, of course}. Because most of these things are beyond our budget, I realize I won't be getting many of them this holiday season. But a girl can still hope, can't she?!

Holiday Wishlist 2011



 

 

 

Women's Health Magazine Subscription, Nike Running Jacket, Diptyque Vetyver Candle, Marc Jacobs Tote, Petal to the Metal Pouch, Wigwam Socks, The North Face Headband, This or this, Clarisonic Mia, Monogrammed Mug

PJ

2 comments:

  1. don't you just love making wish lists?? :) cute stuff! i love that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wish list. My mom just got the exact same glass water bottle (green with the cutouts) at Whole Foods. I think it was on sale, so check it out. I love Diptyque candles too...a luxury I can never afford!

    ReplyDelete

feeling feisty? leave a comment!